Monday, November 8, 2010

Yo quiero libros!!

I could do nothing all day but read a book, every single day for the rest of my life, and probably be content. Mind you, I would need breaks to eat and sleep and have a social life, but who needs a job when a book is calling?? Sigh. I am in the middle of Gone With The Wind, and having never read it in the past, I am impressed. It is a great read. Although the so-called love story is taking a while to come to the forefront of the plot! I have also read A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Kiterunner, and Into The Wild recently. All VERY good. Ooh and the Hunger Games series. Those were some doozies, and had extremely mature plots for the reading level for which they were written!

Next on the list:

Frida
Stephen King thrillers
The Jungle, for a second time
The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest
Water For Elephants

1 comment:

  1. Okay, please call me when you finish Water for Elephants, I would love to discuss it with you. And also, I recommend The Shining as your maiden voyage into Stephen King. That's what I did, and I liked it a lot. And also, I like you.

    ReplyDelete